Turn 15 Minutes of Waiting Room Time Into $170 or More!
The benefit of providing THEO to all your Medicare patients is the generation of the Wellness Plan. This Wellness Plan will identify gaps in preventative services and it will allow you to bill for eligible Annual Wellness Visits. Plus, THEO identifies multiple Quality Metrics for your MACRA reporting to CMS.
View: WellTrackONE – 2017 THEO Case Study for a Northeast Practice
View: WellTrackONE – 2017 THEO Case Study for a Southeast Practice
Benefits of THEO:
- Finds hidden risks
- Manages patient’s health better
- Generates new revenue
- Promotes HCC RAF Codes to physicians
- Recommends additional covered services, procedures, treatments (all billable events)
- Data collected for clinical measures and MACRA quality metrics (MIPS, APM)
- Allows your Practice to properly document & bill for the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit (codes G0438/G0439)
How THEO Works:
- Provide the THEO assessment to all your regularly scheduled Medicare patients via an iPad.
- The Medicare patient performs this self-assessment (takes 10 – 15 minutes) while they are waiting to see their physician and it is completed in the waiting room.
- Once completed, your staff prints the Wellness Plan.
- The doctor reviews the Wellness Plan with the patient and then proceeds with the regularly scheduled appointment.
- WellTrackONE will then check the eligibility of each Medicare patient for their Annual Wellness Visit and let you know which code to bill. You continue to bill Medicare as normal.
- You only pay the WellTrackONE service fee for the patients where you billed for the AWV and received reimbursement. There is no other set-up, license or monthly fee and no charge for the patients who performed the THEO assessment but were not eligible for their AWV. You still get to benefit from all the additional preventative services identified as well as the data collected.
- All information collected during the THEO self-assessment is transferred into AccessONE, a Population Management Tool that will Risk Stratify your Medicare patient data.
- Reports and discrete patient data will be sent to your EHR via secure email, secure fax, direct messaging or a CCD.
Getting Started with THEO
- Request a Demo or Sign up for one of our webinars above
- Request, review and sign the THEO User Agreement: Simple 3 page document with no long-term agreement
- We will send you the THEO invite Email: Download THEO Application onto your iPad
- Training with your THEO Account Manager: 15 to 30 minute online session via GoToMeeting
NO UPFRONT FEES, SET UP FEES, MINIMUM FEES or MAINTENANCE FEES
Do you Need an Apple iPad?
You may provide your own iPad and the THEO app is compatible with iPad 2 and all newer models. To purchase a discounted, refurbished iPad you may order direct from one of WellTrackONE’s partner resources. Our partner offers:
- Refurbished iPad Generation 2 (certified remanufactured, Wi-Fi)
- Includes a 1-Year Warranty
- Comes pre-loaded with THEO Software, shipped to your practice
- Includes basic case and charger
Please contact us for details.